Monday, March 27, 2006

That whole thing is a scam mate. I bought two lucky dip tickets at the weekend (first time I've bought tickets in years) and I didn't win a thing. Thinking of taking them to the trading standards people, not exactly "lucky" was it?

What does everybody want to do on Thursday night? I see Mr Frodo has some ideas and I've heard good things about his coaching. There's one thing fitness-wise that I really want to try - doesn't take long, about 3 minutes actually, so that we can see where our fitness sits at the moment. I'm afraid though that if we purely work on fitness then by the time we're firing on all cylinders there'll only be one game left to play. So if I can do that one thing then I'm more than happy to hand over to Grundy if he wants the rest of it and people are happy with that combination. Happy to do more fitness stuff in tandem with Grundy if we have more time to fill.

I'm assuming Smurfy that you're not able to make it seeing as it's a Thursday?