Monday, November 21, 2005

Truth in the words. I don't think I've ever seen a squad seem so positive about an 8-4 loss but I think we could all feel it. We don't pass the pall about like they do but when we push forward we create chances. Shame we didn't react very well to their first goal but we showed a lot of strength of mind at half time and throughout the second half. Most of all I actually really enjoyed the game.

I think if we'd got that equaliser then the day might have been legendary and we might have felt compelled to have nights out like that before every important game, so probably a good thing in the end that the ref decided to start giving them penalties at last.

I loved the songs of Que Sera Sera from Ash as we got it back to 4-2, showed the sort of positivity that was flowing through us at the time.

Give my kidneys some time to recover, then bring on the christmas do!