Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ok, so my prediction of the night out wasn't entirely accurate, but I'm pretty happy with the match report! 'We were unlucky with a couple of decisions'!! Just call me Meg.

Anyhow lads, I think we should all be celebrating. So we didn't win the match and we all feel like George Best's Liver (I hope he doesn't die before you lot read this), but I think this weekend we saw the welcome return of Shefford F.C.. We've had a tough year, a managerial merry-go-round, and some shocking performances, but I think we're back to where we were; playing some good football, enjoying it, and drinking. No-one had a go at anyone on the pitch, despite some shocking personal mistakes (sorry about a couple of those...), and in the end we've put four past a Premiership team despite all being ready to throw up.

Bring on Post Office next week, I'm going to eat that little man they have at left back for breakfast. Don't worry though Browny, I'll leave his head so he'll still live.