Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm not a Crouch either, although I think he will improve for Liverpool - sometime. He certainly shouldn't be in the England squad, let alone team.

I'd be happy to play Bent up front for Saturdays game. Young, lively, in form with a point to prove. Defoe is also playing fairly well and would give his all if played, but I wouldn't play them both. Owens prob not even match fit yet, and isn't in form, but I don't know who I'd play with the instead really.

I'm not a Danny Murphy fan at all, but the blokes playing really well, and I think he deserved a spot in the squad, and I'm annoyed Smith has got in infront of him as theres no way he's proved to be a natural midfield player yet.

I'm getting bored of Sven, not a fan of managers with no passion. Although I'll let Coppell off as we're flying at the moment! I'd much prefer to have a manager that will scream at the players wondering around the pitch thinking about there bank accounts.