Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm also right off the beer for a month now (well til January payday anyway) and have put my gym back up to get back in shape. Sadly as I checked it out yesterday afternoon to see that it all worked, I realised that where I actually sit I face out of the window and can see the corner of the pub. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'm kind of looking forward to Thursday, but dreading it at the same time. Gotta get going at some point though, so bring it on.

As for pant ripping, I did feel very sorry for you in Liquid, couldn't quite voice it though cos I was pissing myself laughing at the site of you literally being lifted up by your pants. I had nothing to do with it, though I did wake up the next day to find that photo of Lewis wearing the remnants of your pants on his head. You are a very strange group of mates. It's nice.