Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Well lets set that straight! Yes we did lose 12-4, but the only time I came up against Mr. Frew was when I paced past him down the line and humiliated him. Of our four, I scored one and set up four, and was wuite clearly the best player for HSBC. However, I didnt find out until today that not all of Halifax's players worked for Halifax. In fact, Three of the people on their team play for Reading Town, only one of whom works for that small British Bank. Therefore, that, coupled with the fact we had two 50-year-olds in defence (no offence, Paul), makes it no surprise we lost!

You better hope Hilly can make that Cold Ash match, I wouldnt like to see the scoreline if David Frew the Shrew is in our defence ;-)

Oh, and he wants to buy some cycling shorts to war to football. 'Dave and Steve, sitting in a tree...'