Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The league table looks pretty impressive, 10 points clear of second, it reflects all the hard work everyone has put into the season and now we can have a few weeks rest knowing we've deserved it. It's certainly something to be proud of. Well I am!

AFC Wimbeldon have done bloody well to sign Marcus Gayle! That's actually quite impressive, although people are just going to kick him to say they have.... But I bet he kicks them a lot bloody harder!

I'm going to struggle for a date in July, I'm free every Friday but, assuming we'll be doing it on a Saturday night, I can't do the 30th June, 7th, 14th or 21st July, the only one I could probably get out of is the 30th June...

The 21st July is my birthday, so some of us will most likely be racing. Although we could all come afterwards which isn't a problem. Then we could all celebrate my birthday together!

Obviously we can't please everyone with a date, so it might mean I have to miss out which is fair enough.