Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It's okay to believe me. I'm generally a pretty truthful kind of guy, you just need to watch out for things like APRIL FOOLS DAY and, well that's pretty much it.

If it's coming up to April 1st and I make a statement that you're not sure about, then ask me. I'll never "back it up" if you call me on it, cos that then takes away the fun. So if you ask me if I'm genuine and I ignore you, you're pretty much on to a winner. The 18 yr olds worked it out, it was just you.

So yes, this Thursday we'll be having a penalty competition, although I might be arriving a little late cos I've got a guy coming round to look at my floor. Just looking.

Then on Sunday, depending on who's available or not, we may actually have a team photo taken. This doesn't involve doing/wearing/bringing anything special, as we'll just get everyone in kits where possible and the rest can wear training tops, tracksuits, etc... Be nice to get a shot of everyone together, as I think availability is down then for the final 2 matches.

Still struggling for accommodation in Brighton.