Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yeah it was annoying, but we really don't have much room to moan while we're played 2, lost 2 against Blue Ball. But agreed I'd happily hand over the cup to win the league and it's great that we've put ourselves in a good position to seriously challenge for it now, I just wish these games would be on so that we can start seeing the number of games to go decreasing faster than they are.

Plus the other results are all over the place which is doing my nut in. Some weeks I think we should be able to win every game left and then something happens which makes me think that there are still 3 or 4 teams that can catch us. We just need to keep our heads together, and apparently (after Thursday's training) get back to some sort of fitness. I couldn't believe it when only 2 players out of 14 (JT and Dave Middlemass) completed the murder run in under 3 minutes. Gareth wasn't far off but if you think we used to do a murder run as the warm up...

As for end of season, I reckon this season might stretch on a bit - it'll go into May at least so I reckon very late May or early June will be the best time to look at... The more I hear about Milton Keynes the more I think it's got the potential for a really good weekend away. Who'd have thought?