Monday, January 29, 2007

I've finally got the new blogger working - bloody Google account bollocks!

I'm still angry about yesterdays game, although it's only a cup game I was desperate to win after our comeback and the shocking decision from the fat pie eating twat of a ref. As we said yesterday and in Shane's previous post, just a little common sense should have used. It would be interesting if that happened in the Premier League - I'm still not sure a player would have walked.

If we'd lost 3-0 and hadn't performed as well as we did, it would be a lot easier to take.

Although looking back, I had two half chances on the edge of both sides of the box that I really should have done better with, so it's swings and roundabouts I guess.

But there you go, there is still a lot to be taken from the game and the performance. I can't think of another occasion where we have bounced back from 3-0 down to take the lead, and everyone was full of hunger and gave 100%. And back to the league we go....