Sunday, October 15, 2006

Can't quite see that. Maybe you just miss Neil and see him in everything. Like clouds and stuff. Fag.

Sillsy you'll be pleased to know that I've just had the pleasure of watching Shefford heading back to their best. a 5-1 mauling of Bucklebury (after going a goal down) and 14 men tuned in and focussed to perfection. Smurf only had one save to make in the second half and he dived to collect it when a simple side-step would have done.

We were good quality throughout and, against a half decent side, produced some lovely attacking football, along the ground and could have had a few more if we'd been a bit luckier in front of goal (Adam having a shot which skimmed off the top of my head as I was lying prone along the 6 yard box having taken the keeper out for him - but my head pushed the shot wide. It was their best save.)

But absolutely superb. Performance, attitude, fitness, the lot. Gives me an erection.