Friday, September 15, 2006

I don't mean to cover old ground or take any sides as i wasn't at the game you guys have been talking about but, I would like to just add a little bit to it as i feel that there are a few things that have gone unsaid,

I can understand that from shefford's point of view that anybody causing any kind of unrest any where within the team isn't good for anybody least of all the manager

I can also say that from conversations we had before preseason training started we all had decided that it was unfair to smurf to let him run the club and to take it forward totally on his own as, from his own omission it wasn't fair and it was a very difficult task for him last season,

after having talking to grundy way before the accutual start of the season, I thought things were going to change this season, with shane and paul both having an input into training and also being behind the scenes in some part, being in contact with smurf on availability of players, fitness of players, attitude of players, as for i can see it, unfortunatly for smurf he has no idea of what goes on in training.

I just thought I would add my comments and in no way is this detremental to anybody, Shefford is a great club with alot of history, and most of it has been fantastic, I just just hope that it continues to go from strength to strength.