Friday, September 15, 2006

Beer, at one of the only training sessions I missed... There's some sort of hidden agenda here!

If I'd known that I'd have told the girlfriends mum to stick her birthday.

Actually, there probably were two goal of the season contenders - based on our goals so far! A superb glancing header from Lewis after a quality ball from Wayne. It was probably one of those goals you needed to see to appreciate how good it was!

Also, a superb team goal scored by Ben, 10+ passes that's started off at the back, though the midfield, out wide, and a cracking finish from a tight angle.

....and... Yes, Lewis scored two from outside the area, a bullet from about 35 yards after about 30 seconds of the game, and the header I think was just outside. It was a long 'glancing' header!

I know your busy Mr. Sills, but when are we going to see you again?

* No I don't miss you, or your skills, pace, wind assisted goals or even your gay Arsenal tops. I just wondered.