Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Yeah we could see that on Sunday Smurfy, but whatever happens you're not gonna be there for every game throughout a season. Where I used to take over in goal I'm becoming less reliable and it was never an ideal situation so either way we could do with knowing someone we could call in case of emergencies.

You're the boss mate it's your call every week whether you play yourself or not. If you're firing then I think that's good enough for anybody, it's just for if you get injured or can't make a game one week we're automatically down to scrabbling around for someone who doesn't mind playing in goal.

I'm happy to take that role but I think we can all agree my ability is not what you might call impressive and results of matches I've been between the sticks for have ranged from sublime 1-0 wins to embarassing 7 goal tonkings. Never good for the nerves.