Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ive really not had a clue who I want to win. The Germans have played in the right spirit, and my friends that went over said it was such a great atmosphere and everyone was so friendly, that they wanted them to win. The Ports drive me mad, but the Italians are the inventors of the dive, and the French are, well, French.

However, brilliant match last night, and I was pleased it didnt go to Pens. Hopefully a France Italy final will be a really good match, Zidanes last, Henry in the final up against the frankly immens Cannavaro...



Cant make it Thursday gents. To be honest, I'm not sure how big a part I'll be able to play this season. I'll be working some Thursday evenings, and with the Arsenal season ticket either the Sunday will be my only 'free day', or I'll be at the Emirates. Quite rightly, I'll be on the bench a lot, due to missing games, but it gets a bit catch 22, because that then makes it less likely I'll come along on the days I could.