Monday, June 19, 2006

Yep fantastic weekend lads, can't wait for the next 1! I took to surfing like a duck to water and beat you all at killer pool, I was just wondering if there is a sport that I'm not good at.....nope can't think of 1 at the moment.......and don't bother saying football as a Sillsylike witty comeback.
Also I don't think I've met a more unlucky person than Crabbeman...he managed to get completely wasted on vodka /redbull on Fri night, had his false tooth knocked out by some reckless bird, he then went on to collapse in MY BED (much to my dissatisfaction!). On Saturday Smurf, JT and myself awoke to the pleasantries of hearing Crabby yak up in the toilet, he then sheepishly stumbled to the cafe for a hearty brekky which he nervously nibbled for fear of barffing again. To complete his weekend of fun he managed to endure approx 45 mins of surfing before retiring to the beach with Mr Lewis for a well earned kip where he managed to get sunburnt!!..........the entertainment was 2nd to none!