Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Speaking of photo fun - we have an option to purchase a CD of the photos from Saturday's surfing, samples below...

There are 120 photos available (they won't have the "Photography" text stamped over them obviously) but the CD costs £52, which aint cheap. I'm happy to throw in a tenner as I should think I'll keep the CD in the end, tends to work that way with these things. But if call my contribution £12 and we can get 8 people to chip in a fiver each that covers the cost - anyone interested? They'll be good enough quality for print outs if anyone wants to do that and I can do some replica CDs for people if they want them...

Love the one of Smurf - I know he's just about to fall over but he looks like he's lording it over the ocean, conducting the waves to take him home...