Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sadly I have already quit and am working my notice period now - however I have a nice bonus due at the end of June which is worth keeping my job for. If I walk out I get fired and get no bonus, basically, so no can do.

It's a shame but it's not disastrous as I only really miss out on one night and I still get a full Saturday in the sunshine (not hungover and a relatively good night's sleep before hand) and the Saturday evening curry or whatever we do, football if we watch Italy v USA and pubs/clubs once you guys have found out where the best places are this year on the Friday night.

The downside is having to listen to you lot go over and over about what happened on the Friday night while I wasn't there! So I'll do you a deal, I'll listen to every incident, every shenanigan, every "guess what we did" once each and will enjoy hearing about what you got up to. After that each person who tells me a story that either they or anyone else has already told me, buys me a pint - it is my choice whether or not I drink that pint, just in case anyone gets clever and buys a pint of whisky, vodka, etc...

Expensive weekend Smurfy :-)

But the surfing will be class, especially if the weather is good. I aim to get there between 8am and 9am - give me chance to get in the room, grab some brekkie with you lot and get on the pop!