Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bless you and your fresh-faced-just-out-of-college-still-wear-pants-with-my-name-on-the-label-and-have-a-slight-panic-when-I-have-to-cook-my-own-tea view on life...

See if you recognise this shark...


Look strangely familiar? Yet where is the helicopter? Oh, here it is...


Then we get a clever designer guy to comp the two photos together and we can all get very excited. Much the same skill set as when I took a photo of a billboard and wrote "Vote Shefford" on it which was enough to overcome the intellect of a Radio One DJ. You can only ever manage half a smug smile for that...

www.snopes.com - a great resource for finding out if what you're mate has sent through is actually a load of bull. Try this particular link http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/surfer.asp for some proper closure.

If you can find out whether it's true that at the end of Teen Wolf someone has their knob out in the background, I'll be impressed.