Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Soon adds up doesn't it? Trouble is, cos it's a lot of people each with relatively small amounts you run the risk of getting into the "I'll pay you next time I see you" and then you and they both forget about it. So you've done the right thing, I used to run out between £300 and £400 out of pocket each season but fully admit that that was my fault for not chasing it up or not asking for it in the first place.

But you've got a family to support and an alcohol problem. Luckily, the squad is made up of decent enough blokes so I'm sure you'll have no problem, you just need to not worry about chasing people for the cash.

Speaking of which, how do you want it? I can send you a cheque, send you cash, wire the money into your account if you give me the details or wait and give you the money in person, although obviously that might not be until Newquay...

Let me know mate and I'll pay up.