Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chaps i know you will hate me for this but im going to name and shame people who owe money.I am currently £188.57 out of pocket.

Shane £5 Match Fees
Crooky £22.50 Signing on fee and match fees
Neil £30 Signing on fees and match fees
Beenie £7.50 Match Fees
Hilly £18 Match fees and booking
Tony £10 Match Fees
Lewis £3 Remainder of booking fee
Miller £25 Match Fees
Sillsy £10 Match Fees
Ghengis £7.50 Match Fees
Ashley £5 Match Fees
Browny £5 Match Fees
Taylor £5 Match Fees
Crabbeman £13 Match Fees and booking
Grundy £8 Booking

Chaps im keeping it nice and polite at the moment but all of the above monies need to be collected as they are owed to me personally now as i have paid the bills out of my own pocket.
I would appreciate anyone passing on this information to others who do not have access to blogger.