Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well I think there's definitely an argument to suggest that training should be done once it's light enough to try and get ourselves out of what we have to admit is a relegation situation (not knowing what the hell the league will do in terms of number of teams going up or down).

But it's easy for me to say as I was one of the guilty ones for not turning up to training for the last few months. I'm aware that 'the reading bunch' found it difficult coming over from Reading to just find a few other people and have a kick about, so I'm happy to try and make sure that there's proper training each week, but might have to rely on someone just in case work means I can't make it on the odd night.

What's everyone's thoughts to going outdoors again say 7.30pm on Thursday nights once it's reasonably light? I mean, we used to train in the dark outside, throughout the winter, once upon a time. But that's before the money men came in and took over the place. That was when men were men and only Genghis wore gloves.