Friday, February 24, 2006

LOL - he was probably reffing the game. "Stick with me lads, I'll make ya famous..."

Who the fuck did they beat? And how embarassed must they be? It still sticks in my memory when we played them at Henwick and after we'd scored one of our goals and we were all ready for the kick off their captain was having a right pop at his back four for how they were lining up (before the kick off had even been taken) "You're not even in a line!". Haha. Football genius, I nearly tapped him up to be my Asst Manager.

Looking forward to Sunday lads, get to see a whole game for a change. The dive shop has now closed down so hopefully I should get a bit more time at the weekends for a while. Might even try to get myself fit. And with the evenings getting lighter that just means we're heading towards murder runs, head/catch and mucho shuttle runs again yippee! Might stear clear of the "all you have to do is beat me" line for a while though, could be embarassing.

Lets be up for it on Sunday eh I'm really looking forward to it.