Monday, January 23, 2006

Unlucky yesterday boys, only one goal in it (again) and I think it'd be fair to say that if the result had been the other way around no one could have complained. We were dead unlucky in that first 25 minutes not to be 3 goals up but then from where I was stood it seemed like fitness was the main culprit. We got pegged back and didn't really seem to have the motivation to fight back with much conviction - if you think about all the chances we had in the first half and then think of the lack of chances in the second half, that says it all.

That said, we played some good stuff and tore them apart in the first half so it's nothing ot be ashamed of - just no points to show for all the good work.

I'll talk you through my goal once I've stopped telling all my colleagues and clients about it.