Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well I'm not sure what Smurf's told you but I may as well let you all know - wanted to explain it face to face but this'll have to do...

Crossy and Kirsten have currently split up. Kirsten is manning the pub and Crossy, I believe, has gone up North to stay at his dad's house. If you're ever in The Halfway then please be diplomatic about it all as it's not been a particularly amicable split and Kirsten is quite upset about it - coupled with that that the chef and the barmaid have also gone (they knew that was happening as they had an opportunity to go and run their own pub, something they've been looking at for some time) but it's put Kirsten under some pressure to suddenly be landed with all that on her own - so go gentle.

As for Crossy, well you can make your own minds up on that one - I'm personally not particularly impressed but that's all I'm gonna say.