Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I am also back for the 6th November game, but will be in a bizarre world of jet lag and remembering the last time I turned up at a game having just got back from holiday when Genghis asked me to get changed cos we had players dropping like flies and then left me on the bloody bench in the freezing rain and didn't use me. I decided then that I would shag his alsation.

Thankfully I warmed up with a beer in the pub afterwards and you lot won the game anyway so I thought no more of it.

I think setting unbeaten targets is silly (sillsy?) - I think you should just go into every game knowing that no one is good enough to automatically beat you, but that you do need to perform to stop it happening. We know we can beat teams in the div above us, but also lose to teams in the div below us - it's all about how you perform there and then, not how good you actually are.

Good luck for the next few weeks guys I'll be thinking about you. It's not true.