Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You were in Devon, I was in Dorset. The Southwest is the place to be gents, sooner you realise that the better it'll be for everyone. Johnny Lamb got the jump on all of us and took the delicious Megan off to Taunton to woo her with cider - he's a smart lad indeed and we all stand in his shadow til he returns wearing trousers with straw hanging out of the legs and munching on a pork pie. Trust me, that day will come.

If we can't get indoors for training I reckon we still do it, just go to Henwick and make use of the small amount of light you can get there.

Newthatch appear to be a strong side so we'll need to be up for it on Sunday. I shall be there and in fine voice to spur you on. I shall also probably start to talk about my holiday cos I'll be under 3 weeks away from going to be warned I may be more annoying than usual.