Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sounds good to me - been a while since I had a few beers with you lot. Am within 3 weeks of my holiday now so won't be available to play for a few Sundays - though should be able to come and watch and shout and stuff. Ever since I broke my leg a month before going to the Maldives Julie's not let me play too close to going away anywhere.

Obviously I wear the trousers and could decide to play if I wanted to. What I say goes. Put my foot down and all that. Decision is final end of conversation. But I ask you, who will wash my pants if she doesn't? It's not the best opening line when meeting women - "If I piss my wife off will you wash my pants?" - believe me.

Sounds like you guys have got it back on track anyway.

When for the night out then? I'm away for a massive chunk of October and the first bit of November, but don't worry if I can't make it. I'll be happy enough in the sunshine.