Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sorry I have been a bit quiet recently, been between jobs and therefore off the net cos we don't have a phone line at home and it takes far too long to load blogger up on a mobile.

I think the most encouraging thing at the moment is that both games have only been lost by 1 goal and we know damn well that we're capable of putting 2 goals past any team. Just needs a little more application and perhaps the understanding that we can't just go out and expect to compete with minimal effort. Still, only two games in, a few new faces which means the squad will take some time to settle. I suggest everybody has a sandwich and a bottle of cider while the sun's still shining.

See you all tomorrow night, my new office affords with views of the cricket pavilion at Northcroft so I hope to not be late!