Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Well nothing definite yet, but one is a defender, and a good one, and the other is a bit of a utility player - can do midfield or defence or if really pushed up front as well. But again, a good player. Both from Brimpton.

They've made noises about signing for us before, so we'll wait and see whether these are just similar noises or whether they're looking at it a bit more seriously this season. I'd better not say much more cos it's not really my place any more, plus there's not much more to tell really except their names, which are Nick Leeming and Neil Sturmey.

Doh.

Ok from now on I'll try to keep out of this sort of thing and let Smurf handle the information side of things. Sorry Smurf. If it helps, I've been on the cross trainer morning and night for the past 3 days and did a big bike ride this morning so I should be a little fitter tonight...