Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Okay here's the menu for the presentation evening. I need to know what you want for starter and what you want for main course. As far as I can see at the moment it's only myself, Genghis and Smurf who are bringing lady-friends. This is fine (I'm not trying to drum up more numbers) - as we're limited to 20 places anyway. Browny will you be bringing your missus?

Either way, please either email me or post your selections on here. I need to know them by next Tuesday at the latest.

Choice of starters:-

Halfway Mushrooms
Chicken Liver Pate with an Autumn Fruit Chutney
Crispy Cajun Whitbait
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad


Choice of mains:-

Rump Steak topped with Melting Brie
Breast of Chicken with Crispy Bacon and Drizzled Honey
Lamb Shoulder on a bed of Minty Mash
Feta, Spinach and Field Mushroom Pasta
Salmon Fillet topped with Garlic Butter

Rumours of new signings for Shefford, good quality players too, be good to replace some of the depth of quality that we lost with people like Stronach and Lamb leaving. There'll be competition for places whatever, but when people are away it means we can still put out a quality side. None of this is my problem anymore of course, but I like typing.