Monday, June 27, 2005

Beached Whale... Been called worse, so I'll take that as a compliment.

I spent months trying to talk Browny into letting me come training with Shefford. Then Smurf was at my first training session, and Browny had to convince me to come back !!

I'm not sure what your trying to get at Sillsy... Are you trying to say Hilly and Smurf are so awesome it's impossible to drop them 'or' accusing the management of ignoring your talents, and deliberately dropping you...?

Are you calling the management racists?

Because at the moment your saying Hilly and Smurf don't train and do play. And that you do train and don't play (as often as you'd like), and that just makes you sound shit!

I'll await your reply. See if you can beat 'Beached Whale' !!

I can't make the 6th July but will be there the following week.