Friday, May 06, 2005

What sort of training has Browny been in? Leaning over the sink going "Huey!"

Typical of Reading to run out of beer at a beer festival. I spent last weekend drinking cider, to the point where my shit smelled of apples. That was odd.

Really looking forward to Newquay now, even if just to see jungle boy stronach with long grey hair like Tarzan.

By the way, if any of you lot are going to Weymouth again this summer, I know one of the girls who's gonna be dancing in Goldfingers. She's gorgeous, trouble is it's £20 a dance!

Guys don't forget when you get there next Friday you'll need to have money ready for a) the deposit you owe me (£15) and b) the other £15 for the accommodation, then c) £10 deposit for the surfing to me and d) £10 on the Saturday for the rest of the surfing. So for those who haven't paid any deposit yet, that's £50 just for starters...