Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Liverpool need to go at them all guns blazing fro the off, AC don't like it up them as PSV showed in the 2nd leg. It should be a an entertaining game, although on paper it's hard to see Liverpool winning. But the same was to be said for the Chelsea game.

We haven't any Liverpool fans amongst the Shefford camp.

I suppose because Arsenal only won the FA Cup and Utd won nout, next season Sillsy, Crabb, Browny, Smurfy, Neil will all have there Chelsea shrits on... 'Starting supporting them when they were shit' there being saying. I'll let Crossey off because he drove from Newquay to Manchester!

I'll take my shinners when training starts.

Shane - A weekend away surfing again sounds good. Not looking for a hardcore clubbing weekend, although a few beers are a must. I'll have to look at the bank balance nearer the time you decide your going though. I need to pay off my summer holiday first !!