Monday, April 11, 2005

Right, I have decided to bite the bullet and pay everybody's deposit for Newquay, otherwise it just wasn't gonna happen.

Not moaning about it, it was as much hassle for me to get the money off everyone as it was for everyone to get the money to me - so it's my decision to go ahead and pay the deposits, so it's cool.

So far, only one person from the list has told me they're not coming, that's Neil. Which leaves 16 of us, and at £15 a person that's £240 I'm sending off today.

So, you'll appreciate I'd like that money back without having to do too much chasing. I know everyone is pretty good with that sort of thing otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. Can somebody kindly stump up for Stronach's £15 and then get the money off him if that's ok?

So now it really is on, and I can go ahead and book up surfing lessons - I take it no one's bottling that are they? Even Smurf's having a go and he's got a broken leg...