Sunday, April 10, 2005

Firstly, A note to mr. sills Blog Tuesday April 5th 2005, My Idea of the last game of the season as i was told was a mess around as it didn't make much difference weather we lost or won!
Secondly, I was also told we would all be playing out of position to make it more interesting as it was mess around!
Thirdly, with genghis at right back me at left back ashly in goal crabman in the center of midfield you on the left wing andam in the center of midfield and paul curtis on the right wing pretty much was the normal shefford sunday team,
Forthly, My stinking hangover Did not allow me to run anywhere it only allowed me to keep watching the ball and doing the odd one "shite" touch into touch!!

Anyhow its been an up a down season on the whole and for me i'm looking forward already to the new season with high hopes!

Bring on newquay!!!