Thursday, March 10, 2005

Yes mate I did thanks - Steve was dead chuffed.

He raised over a grand for charity in the end, got on Meridian TV as well but that was a good bit of coverage in the press. Apparantley, because of him doing that wearing the brewery's mascot costume, The Halfway has been bumped to the top of the list for having a re-furb, so we might find ourselves celebrating wins next season (eternal optimist eh?) in a cosy bistro rather than a pub.

The bloke in Newquay is now not responding at all, even after I promised him half an hour with Atkins in a locked room with no questions asked. So, I'm not gonna stand for it. Hell no. Damn straight. I'm gonna find us another place to stay...

And email him once more just to check.

Doesn't look like I'll be at training tonight (again). Sorry, there's a technical glitch with our AdMonkey so I need to be here dealing with the clients while the tech-heads upstairs fix it. Another late one... That said, I did get sent a casting video yesterday for a viral ad we're producing shortly, involving a model stood clutching, then unclutching, her bare breasts. Working late aint so bad...