Monday, January 24, 2005

Shefford and Norreys Mcwerter promoted then. We should tell the league now. All depends on what happend with them and with Chav No Friend I guess. The guy at Blue Ball was saying that he thought Chav had lost a lot of their players, but I assumed he meant at the end of last season rather than half way through this season. Maybe I was wrong - they've certainly plummeted down the league a bit. This has been a bit of a season of strange results though.

Genghis have you got any more info on whether we play Chav again or not? If they've fallen to pieces it might be worth having a stab at them. Literally. In the last game it was only 3-1 and we'd outplayed them in the first half. Then I had to go to go to the Maldives and it seems that we fair slightly better without me on the sidelines than we do with me in goal...

I used to be an okay keeper, problem yesterday was that my main problem is crosses and that was their main weapon. And in the second half I couldn't see the cross coming in or who was around to header it cos of the sun. I didn't actually save a single shot that wasn't straight at me. Pretty poor, so sorry.

Doing some work with a new girl band coming out soon called The Faders. Should be good.