Thursday, January 06, 2005

Its shocking stuff, I nearly had a fight with a customer yesterday during the three minute silence, she walked into my room and started asking questions, and when I didnt answer she got annoyed, so I tried to show her what was happening and she started saying 'Are you deaf?', 'Dont you know the answer?', and 'Whats wrong with you?' before she walked off.

Browny - I had the same problem on New Years Eve. The Networks are always so busy, I couldnt get through to anyone.

Ill be trawling the Reading boys up to training tonight. I would appreciate it if this time I didnt get taken out before the match has started by a scouse twat, making my limp for the next three days. Also, Ive got a perforated ear drum, so If you're shouting 'Man-on' do it in my right ear. Or, if you want to insult me, do it in my left ear.