Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Not to shabby a result, but why the f*ck is that Alumnia playing for us. I dont usually get annoyed with foreign players because they are quality players and for their price, we cant get as good players from England. But for gods sake, Stuart Taylor is a far far better keeper than him, and probably as good as Jens if a bit short of experience, and if we sell him I wont be happy. Stack is more questionable, but Taylor should have been the sucessor to big Dave without question.

Apart from that, I thought Fabregas was fantastic, what a player for a 17 year old, if he keeps going the right way, he will be the worlds best midfielder. Just hope he stays at Arsenal, with Reyes and Van Persie up front (both 21), Toure and Sendoros at the back (23 and 18), Hoyte and Cole full backs (18 and 22), you get the picture....

N.B. I may have got the ages slightly wrong, but if anyone picks up on them, I'll kick the ball at you at training. I'll miss, but the person standing next to you wont be happy.