Thursday, December 16, 2004

I know you're probably a bit gutted about the two moves Beeny, but it's good to have you back mate, no one in their right minds thought you'd wanna hack it out for long travelling all the way back here on a Sunday morning to play footy, so to know you're back for good (as Take That put it), is great news for us.

As for Sunday, great shout Paul the last time I was on telly my knob was out too - trouble is it was on Today With Des And Mel. That was the end of my career as a celebrity chef I can tell you.

Anyhow - might not be able to make training tonight, but shall see you all Sunday. I am picking John Lamb up from the station at some point so when he tells me his train time I will tell you and if any of you are in at around that time then you can get a lift with me. If you're not, I will be back at the pub getting drunk so you're on your own.