Monday, November 15, 2004

I take it we lost to Partick (again) then? And I take it it wasn't a particularly pleasing performance? Thought as much as none of you bastards would txt me the score on Sunday... I'm only in the Maldives, not like on the other side of ah fuck it

Either way, I can get incoming txts, just can't send any for some reason.

This league is wide open and you guys are the best team in it, absolutely ridiculous that you're not already top, but still long enough to go for you to be there at the end. You're still suffering the hangover from the lazy start to the season that I let you have, just keep working at it and it'll come good, everyone knows that and everyone can see it click now and then - just not as often as it might have been.

Fair enough for Sunday especially after what you lot saw last Sunday, hard to go into every tackle 100% and stuff - Dan did you guys see more legs bust on Saturday then? Must think your numbers up eh? Play in midfield don't you?

So no game this Sunday then? Cool that means I'm back for training before the next match. I might ask Genghis for permission to put you through a little fitness test. Anyone who doesn't match Julie is in for a fucking hard night.

That's not what I mean Smurf...