Monday, November 22, 2004

I don't think anyone is criticizing you or the work rate you put in, "At times yesterday we looked good and were looking to pass it out wide and actually get some flowing movements going," that's basically complimenting you as I know how hard it can be to get into the game out wide, and hopefully you can appreciate how little we pass the ball out there, cause I used to feel people were deliberately not passing to me!
"Other times we just started to panic and just twated it up field." That's not saying there weren't options available, that's saying we sometimes panicked and whack it rather than trying to get some moves going.
I'm not and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was, criticizing anyone, we're all in the same team and all have to work for and with each other.