Wednesday, October 13, 2004

You're on Mr Smurf - especially with me being top 10 in the overall rankings I think my prowess will show through. I had a disatrous week with the international rankings, so it's about time my football genius showed through again. And I believe you about the signing on fee, I don't need witnesses - especially not Genghis!

Has everybody played Butt Bongo Babes yet? Just to give you an example of it's prowess, it was re-set live at around 3pm yesterday and by 9am this morning had been seen by over 30,000 people. It's appeared on viral sites such as www.joker-inc.com and been the subject of arguments on internet forums where geeks go to be heard.

New fixture list came through yesterday, we have MDM on Sunday and then potentially a match off and then guess who (again) the following week? That means Beenie misses another Trav Friend match cos he's banned...