Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Well we'll see, I hope you're right, cos at the moment we're conceding over 2 goals per game on average in the league and scoring about the same, so we need to wake up soon.

Plus, while I'm in a grumpy mood about that result, here's what everybody owes at the moment, I want to get some cash in soon cos otherwise it gets a much bigger problem for you guys to have to find the money and if you add all this up it comes to over £300 which means at the moment I'm skint.

If you can bring some on Thursday or Sunday I'd be most grateful. The numbers below are everything, signing on for those who haven't paid yet, match fees, bookings and anything that was left over from last season...

ADAM - £7.50
BEENY - £44.00
BROWNY - £19.50
COLIN - £32.50
DAVE C - £5.00
DAVE L - £0 but only cos I'm paying off his footy boots at the moment until we're square
GENGHIS - £34.00
HILLY - £32.50
NEWY - £20.00
JAMIE - £7.00
DAVE F - £17.00
JOHN S - £6.00
MATT - £22.00
NEIL - £30.00 (the least he's ever owed)
PAUL - £37.00
SMURF - £25.00

Sorry to talk about money, I'd love to be able to not charge anything, but each home game costs me nearly £60.00 including the ref so I can't afford to keep shelling it out. At least away games are free!

MDM at home this weekend so if you're waiting for an easy game before we start playing to our actual level of ability, don't hold your breath. Last season we had a disappointing performance against them but only lost 2-0 and then a much better performance and were unlucky to only come away with a point. So there's no need to be scared, but every need to put the effort in.