Monday, October 11, 2004

I didn't see it go wrong so I'll have to take your opinions on it, but I think there are too many players not playing to their own standards recently and I reckon the main difference in the 2nd half would have been that they wanted to win and we had too many people who were just out for something to do on a Sunday morning. Was shocked to find out we'd conceded two goals without getting any ourselves after what I saw in the first half when we created a number of good chances, all that hard work gone to waste. We've got every chance of being up in the promotion spots this season but we can't afford to keep dropping points that really should be ours. We've played 4 league games now and have been capable of winning them all, instead we've only won 2. I might juggle positions a bit on Sunday, still thinking...