Thursday, July 08, 2004

Yes I mean the Eidos one (the real one) - they and SI Games had different ideas about where the game should go next - SI Games wanted to go into even more detail and target the hardcore player who sits up til 5am every night playing and waiting for all the info to process (which will be painfully slow), whereas Eidos wanted to make the game more playable, less time demanding and more true to life with qualification rules etc. So Championship Manager 5 will naturally be the better game for your run of the mill footy fan. Football Manager 5 will be for students wanting to avoid exams, or people you don't like getting stuck with at parties.

Newbury College I believe are going to be our sponsors again, I might tap them up for an away kit this season, but there is a new contact there so I'm hoping she's fit. I mean I'm hoping she's still keen on sponsoring us. More to come on that.

I've been told by the Nawab that we need to be there at 6pm sharp, so please try your hardest to get there either before then or then on the dot so as to avoid complications! I will try to remember to pick up the trophies tomorrow lunchtime!