Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Morning Ladies!

How have we all been then? I'm impressed with everything that has gone on in the week I've been sunning my ass. Presentation evening sorted, Blackpool looking promising...I would also like to refer everyone to my post on the 29th June 2004, where I stated that we should go to the Nawab. My influence is growing...Watch out Matt, your place is first to go...

Can't wait to get back to playing football, like Smurf I'm absolutely gagging for it (insert sex reference joke here...). I got desperate on Hols, so took a round-ish rock from the beach and kicked it around the hotel for a bit. I was great. The Walls weren't...

Nigel is def coming on Sat, as is Cat, but both are 90% to be working late so probably wont be joining us until after the meal, so 25 should be spot on.

Are we training tomorrow night? Oh, and Matt, I hope your back gets better, honestly. You make me look good.