Thursday, June 17, 2004

Yeah, unforatunately it was just an advertising thing, every time as well. Gutted. Also gutted that I might not get to see the game tonight either, will just have to wait and see.

How was training last night? I'm sorry I seem to be neglecting the team a little at the moment, I've just got so much on at work it's taking over my life and I'm not getting time to do anything else. Hopefully this period is virtually at an end now so I'll be able to sort out the Pres Evening and Newquay soon. Also, do not be fooled, once 'proper' training starts again I will be there and will be participating less in the actual running (injuries starting to tell), meaning I can push you further and harder than previous seasons... Woohoo you're so lucky. Fitness wasn't an issue for us last season, so this season I want it to be an advantage.

Will also, once we get fit enough, be resorting to my old aim in training of doing a lot more fitness-related ball work, so individually we spend more time with a ball than ever before, thereby improving natural touch.

Genghis are you okay for Tuesday night - the AGM at Lakeside? If so I'll see you there, if not, let me know.

Cheers