Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Well, not especially, but then last year in Reading wasnt great service with the food taking hours to arrive etc! That, and this guy at work who is v. annoying keeps following me around, has started coming out pubbing with us etc much to my dismay, is coincidentally having his birthday night on 10th July. At Furama. And now wants us all to meet up with him in afterwards to make him look popular and no doubt ruin my night! He's is a nice enough guy, just very annoying when you have to work 9-5 with him, and then he turns up at everything else you do outside of work!

I dont mind where we have the presentation evening really, I think we will all have a laugh wherever we go, same applies for the weekend away. As a famous person once said, 'its (sic) the people that make the event, not the place'